(SYDNEY, 10th of January 2018) Redox has been appointed Australian/NZ distributor for the Visiomer® Evonik Methacrylates range.
In 1901, Dr. Otto Röhm, a pioneer in methacrylate polymer chemistry, paved the way for a longstanding tradition of innovation within Evonik Industries. With large-scale industrial production of methacrylate monomers and polymers already on the rise in the 1930s, Evonik developed into a preferred partner for methacrylate solutions globally.
Today, the standard portfolio includes more than 40 monomers, offering a versatile toolbox to solve literally any challenge in a broad range of application areas. As a consequence of running at the forefront of innovation, Evonik‘s methacrylate labs have developed more than 400 different monomers over the past decades.
• Broad product portfolio, including methacrylate monomers based on bio-renewable resources
• Global, state-of-the art production network, high expertise in technology development & engineering
• Global sales, logistics and technical service network
• Expertise in applications for methacrylates, support for polymerization methods and analysis
• R&D support, customized solutions
• Expertise in HCN production technology
“Evonik are a leader in standard and specialty methacrylate monomers but more than that - they are a great partner.” commented Raimond Coneliano Sales Manager of Redox “It’s a wonderful privilege to expand our relationship and we’re excited by the possibilities that we can deliver to our clients with the Visiomer® range”.
For more information please contact your Redox representative.